Contractors must be qualified and approved to participate in the AC Quality Care program. This comprehensive screening assures customers that the technicians servicing their home are knowledgeable and reliable, and that the work performed will be completed at or above industry standards. Please see the checklists to the right for program requirements.
Benefits of Becoming a Qualified Contractor
- Receive minimum of $250 rebate for each System Assessment & Improvement service
- Increase visibility of their business
- Develop a wider customer base
- Gain opportunities for repeat business
- Receive customer leads
- Access no cost online HVAC training (see below)
- Access technician field training and mentoring
- Contribute to California's long term energy efficiency goals
Find out more about the program benefits and available rebates!
Contractor Training and Education
Our program is proud to offer no-cost, online HVAC training to qualifying HVAC contractors and their technicians at ItsAboutQ.net, valued at $200 each. Dozens of short-term courses are available, covering a multitude of HVAC-related topics. These courses are accredited by HVAC Excellence and satisfy continuing education hours for both North American Technician Excellence (NATE) and Building Performance Institute (BPI); courses may also be used to prepare for the NATE certification.
Become a Qualified Contractor
To learn more on how to qualify, and to set up a meeting with an AC Quality Care program representative, please email our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-289-2440.